Friday 2 March 2012

LIVE: Fanfarlo

Monday 27th February - Thekla.

Fanfarlo played a relatively early gig in Thekla on a drizzly Monday night in Bristol treating fans to songs new and old!



having heard a couple new songs already I found myself excited but also a bit uncertain as to what we should expect from the new album. Performing on the same day as the release of the new album the band seemed extra excited to impress and they did just that!


Since the gig I haven't stopped listening to the new album 'Rooms filled with Light' and I'm going to make it my aim to buy the vinyl.

Despite the songs from the first album like 'Walls are coming down' and 'Luna' being highly appreciated one of the big stand outs of the night was "Deconstruction" which reaches epic magnitude like that of Arcade Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment